Hi! You are the author of this page. You can add or edit articles on any destination. See also if anyone is going to this destination or looking for a travel buddy.
1 Utama Shopping Centre is a huge shopping mall located in Bandar Utama, a suburb in the northern part of Petaling Jaya. It has 6 floors and over 600 shops with main anchor tenants like Jusco Departmental Store, Parkson and Cold Storage supermarkets.
Other tenants are Forever 21, Marks and Spencer, Miss Selfridge, Laura Ashley, Toys 'R' Us, French Connection, Coach, Armani Exchange, Zara, and local tenants like Vincci, MPH Bookstores, Selangor Pewter, etc.
For entertainment, it has two major cinemas i.e. TGV Cinemas on the old wing and Golden Screen Cinemas on the new wing. On the top floor there is an indoor rock climbing gym 'Camp5' and a bowling centre 'U-Bowl with 36 lanes.
1 Utama is usually crowded over the weekend and difficult to find parking space. So, suggest you head early to the mall if you wish to shop here.
1 Utama Operating Hours
- Sundays to Thursdays 10.00am to 10.00pm
- Fridays and Saturdays 10.00am to 10.30pm
Going to 1 Utama
a. Intrakota buses
- 21A to and from Chow Kit
- 21B and 21C to and from Lot 10
- 22 to and from Sg Penchala to Jalan Sultan Mohammed
- No. 99 from KL City Centre
- Take the free shuttle bus service from the Kelana Jaya Putra LRT station.
- Accessible via the LDP, Sprint Expressway, Penchala Link & NKVE.