Stayed there a night for Super GT race cuz it's nearer to travel from Nilai to SIC than from PJ. Usually a room costs RM80, but since it's racing weekend, there's a RM30 surcharge. My room is on 4th floor and there's no lift, really tiring to climb up and down like that.
1. Near SIC
2. Near Ocean Seafood Restaurant that serves awesome fish head curry, slurp!
3. Receptionist is kinda helpful and I like their cold table top
1. Room reeks of cigarette smoke again because smoking is allowed in the room. Hate!
2. No wifi although free wifi is provided. Complained three times and no action taken.
3. Basin is super leaky. Gross!
Didn't get a good night sleep there, had two nightmares and woke up with a headache. Regret I didn't book Tune Hotels earlier, it's nearer to SIC!
Tips: Walk 3 minutes down and there is a shop selling lots of different keropok at borong price, RM10 for 3 huge bags of keropok!
Date of stay: June 2011I would recommend this hotel or accommodation for: Budget travellers, SinglesTags: hotel near sepang, tune hotels, nilai hotel