The celebrations for St Patrick's
day has begun. I was at Malone's in Pavilion on Monday night for the media launch of St Patrick's 2012. It was definitely an evening of good carnival fun associated with St Patrick's Day. Good food, good company and of course lots of Guinness. Laugh your hats off with the entertaining hosts, thrilling games and fun loving St Patrick’s buskers.
Some food pics for the night. There was a lot but I was pretty much in a happy mood to take what's on my plate Round 1. LOL.
The laughter with pals. Good laughter as we clowned around. Took lots of pics. And of course enjoyed the polaroids that was been taken for us:D
one of the friendly girls who took countless of Polaroids for our table
Hubster's first celebration on St Patrick's Day as a Guinness drinker
Simon on the left is my Nokia lingo buddy.
Ben on the the right is my funny twitter and makan buddy.
And if you want to join in the fun of of the parties to celebrate St Patrick's day, head down to the following spots!
• Beer Factory, Sunway Giza - 2nd March 2012
• Jarrod & Rawlins, Damanasara Heights - 8th March 2012
• Malones, KL Sentral - 8th March 2012
• Royal Oak, Solaris Mont Kiara - 9th March 2012
• Sid’s Pub, Damansara Heights - 10th March 2012
• Delaney’s, Bukit Bintang - 15th March 2012
• SOULed OUT, Sri Hartamas - 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th March 2012
• Bulldog, Sri Hartamas - 16th March 2012
• The Social, Bangsar - 22nd March 2012
• Backyard, Sri Hartamas - 29th March 2012
Of course the parties aren't limited to Klang Valley only!
• O’s Corner, Kuantan - 3rd March 2012
• Upper Penang Road, Penang - 10th March 2012
• Mount Austin, Johor Bharu - 23rd March 2012
• Ipoh Garden East, Ipoh - 24th March 2012
• Jonker Street, Melaka - 31st March 2012
Come 17th March 2012, the much anticipated GUINNESS® St. Patrick’s Street Party will be held at Changkat Bukit Bintang. This street will be transformed into an iconic St Patrick’s street party from 6pm till late! Head there with your pals...say hello when if you spot me.
For more information and updates on St Patrick's Day celebrations this year, check out:
Of course I always advocate drink and drive safe...so obviously I had my designated driver for the night. And remember while you have your fun drinking...please drink within your limits. And get a designated driver...pleaseeeeee!